You must use the Copilot BOSS app to set up your DJI Copilot. Please follow the steps below in order.
Step 1: Install the Copilot BOSS app
- Go to the Google Play Store (Android) or the App Store (iOS).
- Search for and select the Copilot BOSS app.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation
Step 2: Prepare and connect the power cable
- Press the release tab on the universal power supply to unlock the safety cover. Slide the cover back to remove it.
- Place the adapter plug for your location into the channel on the power supply. Slide it forward to lock it in place.
- Connect the power cable to the DJI Copilot power input, and then connect the power supply to a live power outlet.
Use only the power supply provided with your device. Power supplies from other DJI, LaCie, and third-party devices can damage your DJI Copilot.
Make sure DJI Copilot is connected to power and charging during the installation process.
Step 3: Connect your mobile device to DJI Copilot
DJI Copilot comes with three detachable cables to connect the mobile port to popular mobile devices.
- Lightning: iOS devices
- Micro-USB: Android devices with Micro-USB ports
- USB-C: Android devices with USB-C ports
- Attach the block end of the appropriate cable to the mobile port on DJI Copilot.
- Attach the other end of the cable to your mobile device.
Step 4: Detect your mobile device and launch Copilot BOSS
- Make sure your mobile device is powered on and unlocked.
- Push the action button to allow DJI Copilot to discover your mobile device.
- Copilot BOSS opens automatically—this may take up to 20 seconds. If the app doesn’t open automatically, tap the Copilot BOSS app on your mobile device.
- Follow the prompts on Copilot BOSS.
Your setup is complete
You can now put DJI Copilot to work managing and storing your media.
Copy and move files with Copilot BOSS
Use Copilot BOSS to manage files on DJI Copilot and connected storage devices, SD cards, and mobile devices. See COPILOT BOSS app for details.
Connect to a PC/Mac
DJI Copilot is a large capacity hard drive and hub when connected to your PC/Mac. The hard drive is formatted for no-hassle connections with Windows and Mac computers.
Easy copy with the action button
Copy files from SD cards and USB-connected devices with a simple touch of the action button. See Easy Copy for details.