Update firmware on Ethernet Disk Gigabit.
To update the firmware on the Ethernet Disk Gigabit, follow the procedure below.
- Download the .zip file update. There is no need to unzip the file.
- Go to the Ethernet Disk Gigabit web administration page (this can be found using the IP Configurator program.)
- Click "Administration" and log in using the administrator user name and password. By default, this is administrator as the user name, and admin as the password.
- Click the blue button to right of the "software version" section.
- Click "Browse", and choose the .zip file downloaded from the website. Click "OK", or "Open" (depending on the operating system used.)
- Click "Upload File". After a few minutes, a new screen will appear advising you the process is complete. Click "Restart" to finish the installation process.