This article is for informational purposes only and no longer being updated by Seagate.
The LaCie Two Big eSATA & USB is not recognized by eSATA HBA BIOS
Troubleshoot the eSATA HBA:
- Verify the System LED status to confirm power.
- Verify HBA BIOS recognizes empty Two Big eSATA & USB.
- Turn off PCI bus power save mode in the host BIOS.
- Connect an alternate device to the eSATA HBA.
- Remove all other PCI peripherals to rule out interference.
- Move the eSATA HBA to an alternate PCI-X slot.
- Try the eSATA HBA in a PCI slot.
- Disconnect the USB cable.