LaCie Fuel - How to upload content in Android
To upload content to the Lacie Fuel drive using an Android device, please follow this procedure:
- Launch the Lacie Media app on your Android device.
- Select the filter dropdown and select your device.
- Select the options button, represented by a three dots near the top of the screen.
- Select the Select Items options.
- Select the file(s) you want to upload.
- Select the Upload button.
The progress bar displays on the right side of the file as the content uploads. Once the progress bar is complete, your content is uploaded from your Android device to the Lacie Fuel.