Sign In as
Solid State Drives
Twitter Facebook Google Plus Linked in
LaCie Fuel has an automated process for updating firmware on your device. As long as you are able to connect your device to the Internet, any firmware you need will be downloaded to your device automatically and with no intervention from you as a user.
Once your LaCie Fuel device is connected to your Android or iOS device via the app or browser application, please follow the procedure to prepare that process:
1. Turn on the Lacie Fuel and connect to it with your wireless device.
2. Launch the Lacie Media App.
3. Click the Three Bars at the top left and then the connection icon.
4. Select Connect Lacie Fuel to the internet.
5. Select the network you want to join. If security is enabled on the selected Wi-Fi network, enter the required password.
6. Once you have chose your network, it will begin to connect you to the internet and your Lacie Fuel at the same time. The Wi-Fi icon will chance once this process completes.