LaCie Fuel - How to play media wirelessly in Android using the Seagate Media App
Once your Android device is wirelessly connected to LaCie Fuel, it is best to use the Seagate Media App to access and play your content.
To use the App to play your media:
- Connect your Android device to the LaCie Fuel device. See LaCie Fuel - How to connect wirelessly in Android for instructions.
- If you have not done so, load your music, videos, and other content onto your LaCie Fuel.
- If not already done, install the Seagate Media App. See How to install the Seagate Media App in Android for instructions.
- Launch the Seagate Media App. The App may display a pop-up, informing you the connection has been successful.
- Select the media type (Videos, Music, Photos, Documents) you want to access.
- Select the desired media.
If desired, you may also connect your mobile device concurrently to the LaCie Fuel's wireless signal and to a local wi-fi network to be able to access the data on your LaCie Fuel and the Internet at the same time. See How to Connect to the Internet While Connected to the LaCie Fuel for instructions.