Provides information about battery replacement for end users and recyclers.
The battery in the unit is not user-serviceable. The entire unit can be returned to Lacie for warranty replacement or disposal using the Lacie warranty return system.
Do not dispose of this product in your household trash. Return it to Lacie or recycle in accordance with local regulations.
For Recyclers Only:
There is a Lithium-Ion battery located in main compartment of the unit.
This battery can be removed from the DJI Copilot following these steps:
- Turn the unit on and dissipate the battery (once the battery has been drained, the LCD screen should stay off when the power button is pressed).
- Remove rubber bumper surrounding the drive.
- Remove the 2 plastic pieces on either end of the drive, these have small retaining clips on the inside.
- Unplug the battery from the circuit board.
- Unscrew the 4 small screws from the plastic mounting bracket inside the drive.
- Slide the contents of the enclosure out pushing from the opposite side that the screws came from.
- The battery should now be the only thing in the enclosure.
- Separate the battery from the cover and it is now ready for recycling.
- Please visit http://www.call2recycle.org/ for recycling the battery once it has been separated.