When updating firmware, the error "VB Script error: No File Found" appears on screen.
Some installations of the Ethernet Disk firmware are missing a specific directory required by the new firmware update. The installer needs that directory to function. To solve the problem, create the directory, manually. Follow the procedure below to do this:
- Connect a monitor, mouse, and keyboard to the drive, and log in using the local administrator credentials.
- Click on "backup and Restore" button.
- Click on "backup wizard."
- Click next on the backup wizard that comes up.
- Click next again to backup the entire computer.
- Click on browse.
- Browse to the folder C:\LaCie
- Right-click anywhere in the field, and select new folder. Create a new folder called "NAS.update"