This article is for informational purposes only and no longer being updated by Seagate.
Biggest S2S is not recognized by HBA BIOS.
Troubleshoot the HBA
- Verify the OK LED status to confirm power.
- Verify the eSATA connection and try an alternate eSATA cable.
- Verify recognition of empty Biggest S2S by LaCie PCI-X/PCI-Express BIOS.
- Turn off PCI-X/PCI-Express bus power save mode in the host BIOS.
- Alternate SATA port.
- Connect an alternate device to the HBA.
- Remove all other PCI peripherals to rule out interference.
- Move the HBA to an alternate PCI-X/PCI-Express slot.
- Try the HBA in a PCI slot.