There are a few ways to redeem the Adobe offer included with your drive. The Adobe redemption method depends on your device
- The most common - locate the ‘Start_Here’ icon on your drive
- For some LaCie drives - locate the flyer in the box with a code
- For DJI Copilot - register through the Copilot app and wait for the confirmation e-mail
Using the ‘Start_Here’ method
- Locate the ‘Start_Here’ icon on your drive
- Double click the ‘Start_Here’ icon on your drive
- Follow the steps in your browser
- On the ‘Finish’ page click the Adobe banner
- Click 'Redeem Offer' which will start the Adobe process
- Follow the Adobe steps and download the software
How can I redeem the offer?
- For products other than the LaCie DJI Copilot, if the box didn’t include a flyer with a code then you must use the ‘Start_Here’ icon on the drive. For DJI Copilot register using the app and wait for the confirmation e-mail.
Will it work if I register at Seagate.com?
- No, registering at Seagate.com will not work. The redemption process must be done using one of the ways listed at the top of the article
When does the offer expire?
- Offer expires on January 31, 2020 for all products except for the DJI Fly Drive which expires on May 31, 2019
What if the ‘Start_Here’ icon is missing or there is no flyer in the box?
- In these situations the only option is to contact Support with proof of purchase using this link - https://support2.seagate.com/
- Support will provide you with a custom link to redeem the offer
- Links from support will not work using Linux or your mobile device’s browser. The process must be done using a computer
- This process does not include DJI Copilot which must be done by registering through the Copilot app