There are a few ways to redeem the Adobe offer included with your drive. The Adobe redemption method depends on your device
- The most common - locate the ‘Start_Here’ icon on your drive
- For some LaCie drives - locate the flyer in the box with a code
- For DJI Copilot - register through the Copilot app and wait for the confirmation e-mail
Using the ‘Start_Here’ method
- Using a file browser such as File Explorer or Finder, open your drive.
- Click the Start_Here icon.
- Start_Here opens in a browser window. Proceed through the sequence until you reach the Adobe tab and then click Get offer.
NOTE: If you are having issues with ‘Start_Here’, or the ‘Start_Here’ is no longer on your drive, contact support.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to redeem your Adobe offer.
How can I redeem the offer?
- For products other than the LaCie DJI Copilot, if the box didn’t include a flyer with a code then you must use the ‘Start_Here’ icon on the drive. For DJI Copilot register using the app and wait for the confirmation e-mail.
Will it work if I register at Seagate.com?
- No, registering at Seagate.com will not work. The redemption process must be done using one of the ways listed at the top of the article
When does the offer expire?
- Offer expires one year from date of registration except for the DJI Fly Drive which expires on May 31, 2019
What if the ‘Start_Here’ icon is missing or there is no flyer in the box?
- In these situations the only option is to contact Support with proof of purchase using this link - https://www.seagate.com/contacts/
- Support will provide you with a custom link to redeem the offer
- Links from support will not work using Linux or your mobile device’s browser. The process must be done using a computer
- This process does not include DJI Copilot which must be done by registering through the Copilot app