Accessing the Windows Interface on an Ethernet Disk Rackmount
If you need to access the standard Windows interface on your Ethernet Disk Rackmount (all models) please follow these steps:
- Access your drive either locally with a monitor and keyboard or via remote desktop and login as an administrator
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del (local) or Ctrl+Alt+End (remote desktop) to access the task manager
- Move to the "users" tab at the end
- Click on "File" then "run"
- Type "Explorer" and press OK
This will bring you to a regular windows explorer shell. You can navigate to any of the standard Windows functions from here.