USB-C: Not Just New. The Future.
- No up/down or left/right orientation means there’s no wrong way to connect the USB-C cable.
- Connect to any existing computer using USB-C to USB adapter cable. Ship your project to a client without worrying about compatibility.
- With a 5Gb/s interface, you can quickly transfer footage, browse large photo libraries without lag, and perform backups fast.
Big Capacity for Big Ideas
Offering loads of space, the LaCie Rugged USB-C gives you enough room to store your digital present—and future. Use it as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom library.
All Terrain Durability
Creative pros have been depending on LaCie Rugged drives for over a decade because they are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field.
- Drop resistance in nonoperating mode: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Water resistance: rain
- Unauthorized access resistance: encryption available
- 2-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services
Rescue Data Recovery Services included
For complete peace of mind, the Rugged USB-C, it’s also backed by a best-in-class 2-year limited warranty that includes Rescue Data Recovery Services
Edit with Creative Cloud
Turn RAW footage into flawless productions with a one-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan. (Must redeem within one year of drive registration. Not available in all countries.)
Works with iPad
Connecting your LaCie drive to your iPad’s USB-C port brings extra storage to your iPad and lets you access all your files directly from your iPad—it’s that easy.