Choose What You Need Thanks to RAID’s Adaptability
A favorite travel companion to videographers and photographers, the LaCie Rugged RAID Pro portable drive combines on-the-go durability with greater capacity and versatility. When you need greater capacity and performance, select a striped configuration (RAID 0), which will operate at full capacity and speed—up to 240MB/s. If you need to maximize security, pick a mirrored configuration (RAID 1). The included 3-year Rescue Data Recovery Services plan adds to your peace of mind.
Field-Proven. Greater Versatility.
The LaCie Rugged RAID Pro marries signature on-the-go Rugged durability with RAID’s adaptability. Thanks to the embedded SD card reader, it’s now easier to back up content in the field. Do you need to prioritize spacious capacity with speedy transfer rates? Are you concerned about the safety of your footage on the go? Either way, the Rugged RAID Pro is the ideal solution for you.
USB-C: Future-Forward. Compatible with the Past.
- No up/down or left/right orientation means there’s no wrong way to connect the USB-C cable.
- Connect to any existing computer using USB-C to USB adapter cable. Ship your project to a client without worrying about compatibility.
- With up to 240MB/s in RAID 0, you can quickly transfer footage, browse large photo libraries without lag, and perform backups fast.
Tough On-the-Go Storage for Any Terrain
Creative pros rely on LaCie Rugged drives whenever they need to capture, transport, and transfer data in the field.
- Drop resistance in nonoperating mode: 4-ft (1.2m)
- Crush resistance: 1-ton car
- Water resistance: rain
- 3-year limited warranty and Rescue Data Recovery Services
Edit with Creative Cloud
Turn RAW footage into flawless productions with a one-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan. (Must redeem within one year of drive registration. Not available in all countries.)
Works with iPad
Connecting your LaCie drive to your iPad’s USB-C port brings extra storage to your iPad and lets you access all your files directly from your iPad—it’s that