Free your in-field workflow with DJI Copilot, a portable external hard drive that lets you back up and copy files directly from SD cards and USB devices, no laptop needed.
- Copy up to 2000GB (2TB) directly via SD and USB
- No laptop needed
- View footage in full resolution via phone or tablet with Copilot BOSS app
- Durable enclosure for all-terrain use
- Get a one-month membership to Adobe®Creative Cloud®
- Includes 3 years of Rescue Data Recovery Services
Laptop Free. Carefree.
Transfer files via the SD card slot—or, connect directly to USB devices. Status screen alerts you once file transfer is complete.
View, Organize, and Manage from Your Phone
At the airport? On the subway? Jump start post production using the Copilot BOSS app. Connect Copilot to your phone or tablet and launch the app—no internet required.
- Play back video
- Rename files
- Delete what you don’t want
Prepare for the Inevitable
It’s hard to prepare for everything when you’re on set or out in mother nature. But with DJI Copilot’s durability and Data Rescue Services, you’ll be more ready than ever.
Enjoy Serious Compatibility
- iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Mac and Windows computers
- Most drones, DSLR cameras, action cams, and card readers.
Edit with Adobe Creative Cloud
Make stunning videos for film, TV, and web with a one-month membership to Creative Cloud. Explore the entire collection of desktop and mobile apps—ranging from essentials like Adobe Photoshop CC and Premiere Pro CC to innovative new tools like Adobe XD.
What’s In the Box
- DJI Copilot drive with integrated SD card reader
- microSD adapter
- USB-C drive-to-laptop cables
- USB-C (USB 3.1)
- USB-C to USB-A
- Phone and tablet connectors
- Lightning cable for iOS devices
- Micro USB cable for Android
- USB-C cable for Android
- Wall Charger