1-Click backup creates invisible files on Windows XP
1-Click backup creates invisible files on Windows XP.
The 1-Click backup software is primarily designed to perform backups on the Documents and Settings folder of a computer. In some situations, when more than this folder is copied, the files on the LaCie drive are invisible.
To solve this, set the visibility of hidden files and folders through an Explorer window.
- Open an Explorer window by double-clicking the "My Computer" icon on the desktop or within the start menu.
- Click the "Tools" option in the menu bar.
- Click the "Folder Options" menu.
- Within this menu, the following must be true: "Show hidden files and folders" must be selected. "Hide protected operating system files" must be unchecked.
- Click "Apply Now" then "Apply to all folders".