Display physical troubleshooting
There are several troubleshooting options to potentially solve the problem. Try the following steps to see if any improve the situation:
- Re-seat the monitor cable. The cable must be firmly connected to display an image.
- Make sure the hard power switch (called the Vacation Switch) is set to ON.
- Unplug the cable, and ensure there aren't any small pins missing. Check both ends of the cable.
If problems persist, please follow through with the next troubleshooting recommendations:
- Try a different monitor cable, and power cord. If possible do not use any adapter connections, or at least change out the adapter being used to a different one to be thorough.
- Try a different computer altogether.
If none of the above help, move the monitor to a different computer. If the monitor works there, contact your computer manufacturer for assistance.
What is the situation you are facing?