Network Space Update
Posted: March 3, 2011
Minimum requirement before update to 1.1.10: System 1.1.8
Update to system 1.1.8
Minimum requirement before update: System 1.1.x
- Apply update Capsule 1.1.8. (Download) [3.02 MB]
IMPORTANT : you must have the last version of LaCie Network Assistant Mac / Win (Link) installed on your computer to be able to upgrade the product.
- Connect your PC or Mac to the network using an Ethernet cable—turn off any wireless connection on your PC or Mac.
- Make sure any current data transfers to the LaCie Network Space has stopped.
- In case you have other Network Storage products on your network, turn them off except the LaCie Network Space you want to update/upgrade.
- Disconnect all shares on LaCie Network Space you want to update/upgrade from any machine connected to it.
- Uninstall all previous versions of LaCie Network Assistant on your computer.
- Download and unzip this file: Capsule 1.1.10. (Download) [3.12 MB]
- Install the last version of LaCie Network Assistant .
- Run the LaCie Network Assistant application.
- Select the Network Space from the list at the left and then click on the "update" button.
- You will be asked to browse and load the file.
- Click on “OK” to begin the update. The update may take up to 30 minutes to complete in some cases.
- Once the update is complete, check the system version: it should be 1.1.10 for your Network Space.