Navigating to RGB Control on 324
Navigating to the RGB control on a 324 monitor.
The controls for manipulating the 324's color levels are a bit obscured to reach. To get to the Red / Green / Blue modifiers for this monitor, please do the following steps:
- Press Menu to bring up the OSD.
- Press either down or up, to get to the Video category.
- The 'Screen Mode' category at top should be set to 'STD', or 'standard'.
- Press down to the 'Color Temp' category.
- Highlight the last option to the right, the icon should look like an empty thermometer.
- Press the 'Input' button.
As of this point, this should bring open the R, G, and B controls for you to manipulate. This will have a direct impact on the red, green and blue cast you are seeing. Usually, setting the RGB to the same setting on each color option, typically keeps the whites looking white.