- Sleek modern design by Neil Poulton
- Aluminum case for rugged durability
- Rackmount option saves desk space
- Quiet, low-noise operation
The LaCie d2 design houses many LaCie hard drives,
CD/DVD drives, and NAS solutions.
LaCie d2 storage devices are available in a variety of interfaces,
including FireWire, USB 2.0, FireWire 800 and SATA.
ZAMAC (Zinc Aluminum Metal Alloy Casting) is a high-tech alloy that has been incorporated into LaCie d2 peripherals because of its lightweight qualities and durable characteristics.
- Space-saving, slide-on foot plate for upright desktop use
- Neatly stack drives horizontally on the desktop
- Stack four drives in a separate desk rack, with media storage bay
- Optional rack-mounting kit
Neil Poulton was born in Scotland. A graduate in Industrial Design from Edinburgh University and Milan's Domus Academy, Poulton first came into public view in 1989 as the creator of "the aging pens" made from “living” plastic that changed color and form with use.
LaCie d2 Rackmount Kit
LaCie d2 Desk Rack